WINDGREEN ADBLUE is highly purified colorless liquid. It contains demineralized water and urea. AdBlue is used in diesel engine vehicle & Machineries with SCR technology. It is also known as AUS 32, DEF or ARLA 32. WINDGREEN ADBLUE reduces harmful NOX emission as defined in BS IV / EURO 4 Norm and above.
Biodegradable, soluble in water and colorless Windgreen Adblue Crystallizes at-11°C and decomposes into ammonia from 80°C.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE is classified as non-hazardous product.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE is used in Diesel vehicle equipped with SCR Technology.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE must be stored indoorprotected from direct sunlight and properly sealed.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE is registered, licensed from German Association of the Automobile Industry (VDA), which ensures premium quality all around the world.
1. Key benefits of WINDGREEN ADBLUE
- It protects SCR Systems The purity of WINDGREEN ADBLUE is closely monitored and controlled, it does not damage SCR Systems
- It reduces fuel consumption WINDGREEN ADBLUE reduces fuel consumption up to 7% – without reducing engine output
- It Reduces Exhaust Emissions The amount of NOX in exhaust gas can be reduced by 85% – 95%.
- Its environment friendly WINDGREEN ADBLUE is fully biodegradable and does not pollute water and soil.
- It helps vehicles meet the latest emission standards WINDGREEN ADBLUE help vehicle comply with BS IV and above Emission Standards
- It has long Shelf Life WINDGREEN ADBLUE has shelf life at least 12 months when stored under recommended conditions.
- It is delivered in Liquid Form As WINDGREEN ADBLUE is supplied in liquid form, it’s easy to store and deploy.
3. How WINDGREEN ADBLUE works in SCR System
The SCR system injects AdBlue directly into the exhaust stream.When it enters the catalytic converter, it reacts with nitrous oxides from the combusted diesel – producing non hazardous, naturally occurring nitrogen and water. Due to its outstanding purity, AdBlue by WINDGREEN neither damages the SCR system nor reduces its lifespan
5. Diesel Engines
WINDGREEN ADBLUE can be deployed in all diesel engines that feature SCR technology in BS IV / EURO 4 or higher compliant engines – including those in buses, trucks, ships, cars, stationary and mobile power plants, and mining, construction and agricultural vehicles. WINDGREEN ADBLUE is tested according to the relevant ISO 22241 standards.
2. The Advantages Of Using WINDGREEN ADBLUE
Low-Quality Aqueous Urea Solution
- Reduced SCR System Lifespan
- Increased emission of pollutants
- Clogged Catalytic Converter
- Clogged exhaust and injector
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Extends SCR System lifespan
- Ensures SCR System efficiency
- Improves fuel economy
to suit all the customers requirements
From 20 Ltrs to 1000 Ltrs & Bulk
WINDGREEN ADBLUE can be kept at temperatures of between -11 °C and 35°C without any reduction in shelf life.
We offer ADBLUE in a range of container sizes, from 20 liter bottles for top up, from 20 Ltr to 200 Liter barrel for medium to Large Fleets and Bulk for OEM’s. In short, we have a packaging solution to suit every need.
6. Handling & Storage
- Store WINDGREEN ADBLUE away from direct sunlight & heat.
- Beyond 40°C, WINDGREEN ADBLUE starts decomposing.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE freezes at -11°C. The automatic warming system of vehicle will allow to melt AdBlue liquid again within 20 minutes after engine start.
- Keep WINDGREEN ADBLUE equipment clean, away from dust and dirt.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE shelf life is around 12 Months. Please note the same depends on it’s storage conditions, and especially on the temperature at storage location.
- Only use WINDGREEN ADBLUE delivered into dedicated and sealed WINDGREEN ADBLUE package.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUEis classified non-hazardous: in case of contact with skin or clothes, the recommendation is to rinse with water.
- WINDGREEN ADBLUE has corrosive action on certain metals, in case of spilling, rinse with water.
- Do not use bucket, containers etc. used for other liquids to refill or store WINDGREEN ADBLUE
- Close tightly the WINDGREEN ADBLUE bucket, container after refill.
The risk of mixing WINDGREEN ADBLUE+ Diesel
- Never mix WINDGREEN ADBLUE with water or any other substances, particularly with Diesel.
- Mixing of WINDGREEN ADBLUE and diesel is very risky because it will DAMAGE SCR system & repair cost will be very high.
Windson Chemical Private Limited established in the year 2000 is one of the leading manufacturers of chemical intermediates in Gujarat. Indulged into the expertise of manufacturing Formaldehyde, Resins in Liquid as well as Powder form and Adhesives. Read More..